Low Profile Egress Parachute
FXC Corporation provides a comfortable low profile, lightweight continuous wear emergency bail-out parachute available for tactical operations aircrew members.
The main features of the LPEP system consists of:
- A suspension-line quarter-bag deployment system
- Twenty-six foot diameter conical parachute
- Quick-don harness assembly
- Contouring comfort back pad
- Shoulder and thigh harness comfort padding
- Twenty percent less weight than BA-22 parachute system
- Twenty percent less bulk than BA-22 parachute system
- Integrates FXC Model 2400 Automatic Ripcord Release Actuated Device (Mechanical AAD) for low altitude parachute deployment reliability in case of aircrew post-egress incapacitation.
- Integrates locator beacon and aircrew lowering device
Click to view or download the data sheet for this product.